Monday, August 3, 2009

Special Guest Cha Cha

Hi Everyone,

I'm Cha Cha and I am third generation Scottsdale. We love living here in Scottsdale and I know all the stories about how we supposedly migrate to Mexico. Why would we make such a long treacherous trip when our home is here! So much can happen on such a long trip and when you have children you want them to be safe. We have everything we need here. We have our own home just around the corner from Missy Sophia and MizMistyGirl, and we're surrounded by fresh flowers, plants, and natural foods.

A word of caution...do not believe everything you read. It is not necessary to mix food for our family with RED food coloring. It is not healthy. Trust me, we can see the red feeder for miles. I've got to run...the children are waiting.

Missy Sophia, thank you so much for inviting me to be a special guest on your blog.

Cheerio,
Cha Cha

No comments: